2016 Texas Miata Roundup Huntsville Dates Changed

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Houston Miata Club will be hosting the 2016 Roundup in Huntsville, Texas.  It will be held November 11th, 12th, 13th with check-in beginning November 10th afternoon.  More details will following to include how to register to attend and hotels with discount codes.  The original dates were changed due to the availability of the banquet venue.

Posted · Report post

The new site is not yet finished but hotels and rates are locked in.  The rooms go quickly even this far in advance.

Click here to see the site and information.  

Posted · Report post

Registration for the Texas Miata Roundup 2016 is now open.  The cost per person is $75 which includes the banquet dinner and a t-shirt.  It will remain open until 200 quests have registered or October 15, 2016, whichever comes first.  Late registration is October 1st through October 15th.  Anyone who registers during that period will not receive a t-shirt.  The t-shirt order will be placed on September 30th.  The site has had heavy traffic and if all those visitors have been looking to register we may hit the maximum of 200 fairly quickly.  It might be wise to register now.

To register go to   http://internetcarclubs.com/Events/TexasMiataRoundup2016.aspx .  Click on ‘Register’ in the upper right corner.  A form will come up for registration.  Fill in all the blanks.  For the ‘name field’ use the name you would like printed on your ID badge.  (Example – Chuck rather than Charles, Bill rather than William, etc.)  At the bottom of the form ‘tick’ on ‘Register Passenger’ if you will have one.  A passenger is anyone who will be in the passenger seat.  This could be spouse, significant other, father, etc.  Enter the shirt size for the driver and the passenger and be sure to enter the passenger’s first and last name as it should be printed on their ID badge.

Then, click on the ‘Register Now’ button on the bottom left of the screen.  Your information will be saved and the screen will jump back up to the top of the form.  Scroll down and you will then see a ‘Pay Now’ button.  The amount due will either be $75 or $150.  Payment can only be made through PayPal.  If you do not have a PayPal account you can pay through PayPal as a quest using a credit/debit card.

If you have any problems please contact admin@houstonmiataclub.com.

Posted · Report post

Any chance of sharing this on the Events page and/or on the club Facebook page? Took me awhile to dig around and find this post. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sorry if you had difficulty finding info on the Roundup.  It is currently listed under Regional Events here on this site.  It is already on the calendar here. If you google 'texas miata rounup 2016' it comes up at the top of the list after the ads.  On Facebook it is pinned in the Houston Miata Club Group.  The direct URL is this which is where you register.    

Edited by Admin

Posted · Report post

Since the dates changed my wife will be unable to attend due to a conflict.  Can I get a refund on her ticket?

Posted · Report post

You registered on June 25th and the dates changed to what they are now on March 12th. Nevertheless, her ticket cost will be refunded. 

Posted · Report post

Hey if it's my bad I'm OK without the refund.  I thought I had it down on my calendar and saw the post and realized I never had the days on my phone (my brain now days!) I just though it had changed and realized my wife will be in Austin those days for a meeting. She wanted to attend but due to my scheduling or lack of she won't be able to. Sorry for the mishap on my part.

Posted · Report post

Stuff happens, no problem, the refund has already been issued.  Look forward to seeing you there.