Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Houston Region SCCA - Sun, Jan 31, 2016 Autocross/Solo II

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know it's a little late for posting but there is an autocross tomorrow! For the uninitiated it would still be a good time to come out and I can almost guarranty (sp) you come kind of ride-a-long with some of the participants. At the very least, I'll have the snowcone trailer in tow and it's all the snowcones you can eat. Look for the blue pop-up with Lightning McQueen close by.

http://www.houscca.com/solo/

Posted · Report post

200+ entrants to this autocross, by far the largest event in a couple of years. The consortium of Miata drivers numbered in excess of 25. That's quite a representation of our sports cars! I saw many old faces and many more new faces. How much things advance in such a short time. There were several participants that expressed interest in attending Club events if there were something that was on "their" side of town. Seems like an ideal time to schedule something on the South Side for the LWOM. A large number were not even aware of the Houston Miata Club website. (I got to get out more!) So...I passed out a lot of business cards, served a lot of snowcones and invited all to post a greetings to the website and peruse the Forums and the FB site. We've got a lot to investigate at the coming monthly Club meeting! See you there!